Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks.
Caleb with his friend, Layna:

Fun in the Pool:

Time at the Movies:
Caleb saw Kung Fu Panda with Michael on their "date".

We saw Kit: An American Girl Movie, with friends.
VBS:

Free Ice Cream from Chik-fil-a......Kelsey said we should call Caleb "Chik-fil-MESS".
Playing outside and Catching Bugs (that is Michael's finger....it was a BIG bug).
So far, it's been a fun summer!
4 comments:
OH MY STARS that is a BIG BUG!! I'm glad it was in your yard, not mine! I'm glad we've been able to share in some of your summer fun!! :-)
Looks like you' are having a great time this summer ... I can't believe that bug! Good thing Lydia wasn't there or she would have named it and taken it home as a pet!
We did put him in our bug cage. Two days later he chewed a hole in the side and escaped!! :)
You are probably lucky he didn't try to eat one of the children or pets!!
Post a Comment